- DROP FEED, NEEDLE FEED (COMPOUND FEED) ALTERNATING PRESSER FEET
- LOCKSTITCH with CENTRALIZED ARM LUBRICATION
- RESERVOIR-OILED HOOK WITH MICROMETRIC CONTROL VALVE
- LARGE HORIZONTAL AXIS HOOK AND BOBBIN
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 3300*
Clearance Under Foot : 9/16" (14mm)
Needle Bar Stroke : 1 5/16" (33mm)
Stitch Length, Max. : 25/64" (10mm) 2 1/2 S.P.I.
Needle : 135 x 17
Bobbin - Metal : 18034 - Pre-wound : M
Hook : 18033
Work Space : 10-5/16" (258mm)
Bed Size : 18-7/8" x 7 (480 x 178mm)
Stitch Type : 301
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
For sewing medium to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Extra long stitch - 2 1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object sewn.
- Thread release finger (for heavy sewing)
- Higher presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve.
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook.
- Safety clutch with push button re-engagement.
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching.
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangable with models 226R-2, 255RB-2.
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations.
- Standard attachments easily installed.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material.
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration.
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
An optional 3/4 HP, 550W servo motor is available for $50 additional. It will replace the 1/2 HP clutch motor.
Copyright © 2018 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Consew 206RB-5 Walking Foot, Compound Feed Industrial Sewing Machine with Stand and Motor.
$50 of FREE presser
feet with purchase.
Your choice of welt
feet , zipper feet or a
combination of both.
Please specify when
placing your order.
A complete SETUP DVD is included.
Shipping is $150 in the Continental USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call for a quote.