Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 3300*
Clearance Under Foot : 9/16" (14mm)
Needle Bar Stroke : 1 5/16" (33mm)
Stitch Length, Max. : 25/64" (10mm) 2 1/2 S.P.I.
Needle : 135 x 17
Bobbin - Metal : 18034 - Pre-wound : M
Hook : 18033
Work Space : 10-5/16" (258mm)
Bed Size : 18-7/8" x 7 (480 x 178mm)
Stitch Type : 301
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Extra long stitch - 2 1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object sewn.
- Thread release finger (for heavy sewing)
- Higher presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve.
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook.
- Safety clutch with push button re-engagement.
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching.
- Parts, walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangable with Consew 206RB-5.
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations.
- Standard attachments easily installed.
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material.
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration.