BUTTON SEWING MACHINE
- Max. sewing speed: 1,500rpm
- Number of stitches: 8, 16, and 32 stitches
- Feed length (crosswise feed): 2.5-6.5mm
- Feed length (lengthwise feed): 0-6.5mm
- Applicable button: Shank button, Wrapped-around button, Snap, Label, Metal button, Stay button (exclusive attachments have to be used)
- Button size: φ10-28mm (thickness of button: 1.8-3.5mm)
- Needle: TQ×1 (#16) #14-20
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
The single-thread, chainstitch, button sewing machine, which is frequently used for sewing buttons on men's wear and blouses under different sewing conditions, has been redesigned with its capabilities upgraded.
Thread-Fray-Prevention ON/OFF Changeover Mechanism (see picture below)
The machine is provided as standard with a "thread-fray-prevention ON/OFF changeover mechanism” to help produce beautiful seams with added durability.
The machine sews buttons with an optimum number of
stitches; 8, 16 or 32, according to the sewing conditions.
The attachments used for your conventional machines are applicable as they are.
Ships setup with stand and continous run motor.
Shipping by freight is $250 in the Continental USA. Shipping outside the Continental USA would ship knocked down. Please call for a quote.
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
Copyright © 2017 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Juki MB-1373 Industrial Chainstitch Button Sewing Machine with stand and motor.