- Max. sewing speed: 3,000rpm
- Sewing area: 30mm (L)×40mm (W)
- Stitch length: 0.1~10mm (0.1mm step)
- Needle bar stroke: 41.2mm
- Lift of the work clamp foot: Standard 14mm (17mm when the reverse-rotation needle-up function)
- Auto-lifter: Provided as standard (stepping motor type)
- Needle thread tension: Active tension (electronic thread tension control system)
- Needle: (at the time of delivery) DP × 5 (#14)
- Hook: Standard shuttle hook
- Number of stitches that can be stored in memory: Max. 20,000 stitches
- Number of standard patterns: 50 patterns
- Number of data that can be input: 200 patterns (for up to 150 patterns, sewing data can be added.)
- Enlarging/Reducing facility 20~200% (1% step), Pattern enlargement/reduction can be done by increasing/decreasing the stitch length
- Memory medium: EEP-ROM, EP-ROM
- Bobbin thread counter: Provided as standard (up/down method)
- Lubrication Hook: minute-quantity lubrication
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Sewing machine motor: 450W compact AC servomotor (direct-drive system)
- Weight: Machine head (include motor) 42kg, Control box 16.5kg
The machine runs at 3,000rpm, faster than any other sewing machine ever made.
In addition to the high-speed sewing performance, the machine's starting, stopping, thread-trimming and automatic presser lifting speeds have been increased to significantly shorten total cycle time (reduced approximately 30% compared to our predecessor model: For 42-stitch large bartacks).
Excellent seam quality
The machine comes with a newly developed needle thread grasping mechanism. The mechanism prevents thread from slipping off from the needle eyelet at the beginning of sewing, from tangling on the wrong side of the material and also being stained during sewing.
The thread trimming mechanism has been further improved to shorten the length of thread remaining on the wrong side of the material after thread trimming.
Wider sewing area and many different sewing patterns
With its 30mm (length) by 40mm (width) sewing area, the machine can sew many different shapes of bartacks.
The machine is provided as standard with as many as 50 different types of sewing patterns including semilunar bartacking, round bartacking, radial tacking as well as conventional bartacks.
The LK-1900A is also able to sew bartacks using the same data used for the LK-1900B (EP-ROM).
Oil stains are eliminated
Thanks to our advanced dry-head technology, the frame (needle bar and thread take-up) no longer requires lubrication. This prevents the material from being stained with lubricating oil.
Just a small quantity of just clean oil is supplied from the oil tank to the hook.
The machine is provided as standard with the active tension (electronic thread tension control mechanism).
Since the machine is provided with an active tension mechanism, it is able to set a needle thread tension that matches various sewing conditions (such as thread, material and sewing speed) on the operation panel, store the data in memory and reproduce it.
The needle thread tension can be separated according to stitching type or portion of a seam, such as the beginning part of the seam, base stitched part, zigzag stitched part and end of the seam (fastening stitch).
When the operation panel IP-410B is used in combination with the active tension, the needle thread tension can be set on a stitch-by-stitch basis. This helps eliminate undesired thread tension variations at a multi-layered part of a material or with sewing direction, thereby contributing to upgraded seam quality.
The machine is provided as standard with an auto-lifter that uses a new stepping-motor system.
It is also possible to change over the stroke of the auto-lifter from a one-step stroke to a double-step stroke, which offers easier positioning of a material on the machine. For the double-step stroke, an intermediate stopping height can be established on the operation panel.
The presser foot lift can be set to a maximum of 17mm by using the reverse-rotation needle-up function in combination with the auto lifter mechanism.
Excellent workability and operability
The direct-drive head (with no belt), which is directly connected to a compact AC servomotor, achieves outstanding responsiveness and improved stop accuracy. This head helps create a comfortable working environment with reduced vibration and noise.
The arm section of the machine head is fitted with a hand pulley. This allows the operator to visually check the needle entry points.
The sewing starting point can be corrected.
The sewing starting point can be shifted in the X/ Y direction. This enables the correction of a sewing pattern in accordance with the presser foot configuration.