3 or 4 THREAD SERGER
MOCK SAFETY STITCH
SEMI DRY HEAD
- Model name: MO-6714DA-BE6-40H
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 514
- Max. sewing speed :7,000rpm
- Stitch length : 1.5 - 4mm
- Overedging width (mm) : 4.0
- Differential feed ratio :For gathering 1:2, For stretching 1:0.7
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Max. lift of the presser foot : 6.5mm
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
JUKI's dry-head technology protects the sewing products from oil stains.
JUKI’s cutting-edge dry-head technology has been introduced to the MO-6700S, which has an established reputation for its excellent seam quality and higher productivity. Only the parts which mainly contribute to oil splashes are improved to have dry mechanisms to create the semi-dry-head overlock machine, MO-6700DA series. The MO-6700DA Series is the best selling machine to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product.
Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated. Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated.
●Oil splashes are substantially reduced to eliminate oil stains on sewing products, thereby upgrading the finished
●The frequency of stain removal or re-sewing is reduced.
●The machine achieves a practical maximum sewing speed of 7,000 spm.
Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism. Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism
●The needle bar mechanism and upper looper mechanism have been re-designed to require no lubrication.
●The most-advanced dry technologies, such as the special surface treatment applied to the major drive unit and the grease feeding method, contribute to higher durability. The machine does not splash oil after a long-period of use. The grease filler openings are newly provided for the sewing machine on two locations, i.e., one on the upper looper component and the other on the sewing machine frame, thereby improving maintainability.
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
Ships with a knocked down stand and a 3/4 HP 550 Watt servo motor in 4 boxes. Also includes the thread stand, drawer, light, and additional accessories.
A complete SETUP DVD is included.
Shipping is $125 in the Continental USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call for a quote.
Includes a free upgraded 3/4HP, 550W servo motor, which is a $99 value.
Copyright © 2018 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Juki MO-6714DA Industrial 4 Thread Overlock / Serger