3 AND 5 THREAD SERGER
TRUE SAFETY STITCH
SEMI DRY HEAD TECHNOLOGY
- Stitch type: 2-needle overlock Safety stitching
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 516
- Max. sewing speed :7,000rpm
- Stitch length : 1.5 - 4mm
- Overedging width (mm) : 4.8
- Differential feed ratio 1:0.7 ~1:4
- Needle bar stroke: 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Max. lift of the presser foot :6.5mm
- Max. presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Micro-lifter: Provided as standard
JUKI’s cutting-edge dry-head technology has been introduced to the MO-6700S, which has an established reputation for its excellent seam quality and higher productivity.
Only the parts which mainly contribute to oil splashes are improved to have dry mechanisms to create the
semi-dry-head overlock machine, MO6700DA series. The MO-6700DA Series is the best selling machine
to eliminate oil stains on the sewing product.
Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated.
●Oil splashes are substantially reduced to eliminate oil stains on sewing products, thereby upgrading the finished
●The frequency of stain removal or re-sewing is reduced.
●The machine achieves a practical maximum sewing speed of 7,000 sti/min.
Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism.
●The needle bar mechanism and upper looper mechanism have been re-designed to require no lubrication.
●The most-advanced dry technologies, such as the special surface treatment applied to the major drive unit and the grease feeding method, contribute to higher durability. The machine does not splash oil after a long-period of use. The grease filler openings are newly provided for the sewing machine on two locations, i.e., one on the upper looper component and the other on the sewing machine frame, thereby improving maintainability.
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
Ships with a knocked down stand and a 3/4 HP 550 Watt servo motor in 4 boxes. Also includes the thread stand, drawer, light, and additional accessories.
A complete SETUP DVD is included.
Shipping is $125 in the Continental USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call for a quote.
Copyright © 2020 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Juki MO-6716S 3 and 5 Thread Industrial Serger with submerged stand and 3/4HP servo motor.
your html snippet