BUTTONHOLING SEWING MACHINE
- Application - Buttonholing for ordinary cloth, knit, etc.
- Needle bar stroke - 34.6mm
- Max. lift of the work clamp - 12mm
- Max. thickness of material that can be used - 4mm (with the work clamp lowered)
- Number of stitches - 54～345 (by gear-change method)
- Length of buttonholes - 6.4～38.1mm
- Needle - DP×5 #11, 134 Nm75, 135x5, 135x7
- Hook - DP type, automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Deceleration method - Belt-shifting method
- Lubricating oil - JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Motor - 300W general-purpose motor (A 250W general-purpose motor can be used when the machine is used at a sewing speed of 3,100rpm or less.)
- Weight of the machine head - 40KG
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
Men's shirts, blouses, working wear, and ladies' wear.
At the very least, a good buttonholing machine should finish seams of consistent quality and be widely adaptable to many different kinds of materials and seam specifications. The LBH-780 series buttonholing machines respond to these needs and help reduce operator fatigue, thereby finishing high-quality buttonholes with a higher degree of efficiency.
The buttonholing position can be easily adjusted. This further enhances ease of operation. A newly introduced mechanism in the needle thread trimmer prevents interference with the positioning of buttonholes. The shape of the face plate is designed to provide sufficient clearance around the needle entry position. As a result, ease of operation is further improved.
The work clamp can be lifted as high as 12mm. The machine is capable of sewing heavy-weight materials such as bulky knits.
The maximum lift of the work clamp is 12mm, enabling the machine to make high-quality buttonholes in heavy-weight materials.
Work clamp can be easily lifted. This helps to substantially reduce operator fatigue. The pressure required to depress the start pedal and lifter pedal has been reduced. This helps to dramatically reduce operator fatigue.
The knife mechanism and stop-motion mechanism produce less noise when they actuate, thus contributing to a more comfortable working environment. Thanks to the simple design of the stop-motion mechanism and unique knife mechanism, the machine operates with low noise. The machine starts, decelerates and stops smoothly.
Ships setup with stand and continous run motor.
Shipping by freight is $300 in the Continental USA. Shipping outside the Continental USA would ship knocked down. Please call for a quote.
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
Copyright © 2013 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Juki LBH-783 Industrial Buttonhole Sewing Machine with table and motor.