Serving Chicago and the nations Industrial Sewing Machine needs since 1935 1511 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago
A Division Of Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc.
Industrial Sewing Machine Variable Speed Servo Motor
Servo motors use less electric then standard clutch motors. External speed control allows you to efficiently control your machine. Servo motors are silent when pedal is not depressed.
Great for any type of industrial sewing from self oiling straight stitch machines, walking foot machines, overlocks, zigzag stitching
machines and blindstitch machines.
Features an easy to use speed adjustment knob and AMCO shaft. It is perfect for use from high speed sewing machines to low speed
walking foot machines.
- AMCO style shaft for easy pulley exchange
- High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motor in a compact design
- Dialed/Variable speed control knob
- Energy Saving, High Torque, Ultra Quiet
- Variable Speed with connection to your stand's pedal
- Does not run unless stand's pedal is depressed
- Use the same mounting holes as the standard clutch motor
- Up to 60% power consumption savings over standard motors
- Rotation: Bi-directional (Through switch)
- Built-in 110V Receptacle for Lamp
- LED Powered On/Off Switch
Shipping is $20 in the Continental USA only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are extra. Please call for a quote.
Copyright © 2018 Goldblatt Sewing Machines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Industrial Sewing Machine Motors: Family 3/4HP 550W Servo motor.