Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 4200*
Clearance Under Foot : 6.35 mm (¼") (by hand)
Needle Bar Stroke : (30.7mm)
Stitch Length, Max. : (5mm)
Stitch Width, Max. : 7mm
Needle : 135 x 53
Bobbin - Metal
Hook : Rotary
Bed Dimensions: 477 mm (18 ¾") x 178 mm (7")
Space to right of needle: 288 mm (11 15/16")
Stitches: 3 Step / 2 Stitch Zig Zag and Scallop Stitch
Stitch type: 308 (3Step / 2 Stitch)
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
With the Scallop Stitch cam
• Decorative stitching
With the 3 step / 2 stitch cam:
• For sewing elastic and other stretch materials, as well as for ornamental stitching
• For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulin, canvas bags, as well as many items for the military.
• Used on such materials as leather, canvas, vinyl, denim, synthetics and similar material.
• Especially desirable where a reinforce stitch is necessary.
• Transverse horizontal axis hook.
• Automatic lubrication for all mechanisms including the sewing hook which is pressure lubricated. Includes oil return system.
• Rotary take-up.
• Rotary tension and adjustable pre-tension.
• Width of bight can be adjusted if necessary while sewing.
• Built-in bobbin winder.
• Pendant link mechanism with eccentric for adjusting the feed dog to height and parallelism.
• Belt guard.