US Stitch-Line SL718-2
Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 2500*
Clearance Under Foot : 8mm
Stitch Length, Max. : 1/4" - 3/8" (3 - 8mm)
Needle : 251LG
Stitch Type : 103
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
Designed for dry cleaners, alteration rooms, retail stores, dressmakers and light manufacturing.
This versalite,dependable blindstitch machine gives you quality 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 skip stitch hemming on dresses, coats, skirts, trousers, cuffs, drapes and more. Its rugged construction also meets the demanding needs of light manufacturers.
1) Re-engineered for greater quality: Upgraded by master technicians, this machine builds upon the technology that made the original a world leader.
2) New presser foot, feed, and looper: Re-designed for improved material handling and stitching. This new presser foot, feed and looper are exclusive on US Stitch-Line machines.
3) New bronze needle connection assembly: An investment-cast eccentric, fitted to a bronze strap, ground and lapped in to form a hard, smooth bearing surface, withstands years of abrasive wear.
4) Hardened shafts: Shafts are designed to reduce wear for a long life with minimal maintenance.
5) Narrow Cylinder: Small diameter aluminum covered cylinder enables you to handle narrow leg, arm and head openings with ease without sacrificing feed capabilities. Narrow cylinder combines with special plattens and platten brackets to give you maximum feeding.
6) Variety of fabrics: Will handle light to medium weight cottons, knits, wovens, rayon and silk.
7) Variety of threads: Works with all threads including monofilaments.
8) Swing Plate: Sturdy support easily swings out of the way.